Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Second Posting for Tuesday, April 30th, 2013

Hello again...

As I sit here reviewing a pile of revisions, I am inclined to post a little reminder...

When you decide to revise an essay, please know that I do not actually make every correction for you. So simply "fixing" the errors I edited for you does not really constitute a successful revision. Of course, if there is very little to revise or correct, this reminder does not apply to you.

Revising an essay involves starting over. Reading and digesting all of my commentaries and applying those suggestions and observations as you revise. For example, if I note that there is not enough development, that translates to...you need to do more reading and research to locate more information and examples to develop your essay.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment