Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday, May 12th, 2013--Sunday afternoon around 4 pm

Greetings,

I have been working all weekend on grading essay 3. The good news is, the quality of the essays is dazzling in most instances. The bad news is, they are for the most part, longer in length than the first two essays, and I am not sure I will be entirely done by tomorrow.

We only have two things on the agenda for next week, the last week of classes:
1. video surprise
2. grade worksheet check

I believe we can easily accomplish those on Wednesday.
So no class tomorrow. It will give me a chance to complete the grading.
If you choose to revise essay 3, you will still have until the Friday of finals week to submit the revision, as explained in an earlier blog.

REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR GRADE WORKSHEET AND ALL GRADED WORK TO CLASS ON WEDNESDAY.

See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment